Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to the "Mental Refuse Bin"

This is where I deposit all the mental garbage coming out of my brain with regards to creative fan-fiction from the TV Shows I like. I may even post some original fic. It goes on here and on Fanfiction.net to make room for other stuff that's more important (like my photography).

I write fanfic for JAG; Star Wars and Robotech/Macross. These are the three main genres I enjoy the most. Military/Science Fiction and Anime. Outside of those two shows and movie series, I don't go for much else in the entertainment world. I find the real world too fascinating. As a photographer, I'm constantly out so I won't have much time to do much writing. Most of my writing is on Fanfiction (dot)net at https://www.fanfiction.net/~cdnjagscribe. So...have fun, have a look around; and see what floats your boat.

I got two rules for y'all:

1) If you don't like a fanfic; just continue on to the next one. Don't bother flaming because a) I research the shit out of my stories going into the piddly details just to give it some realism, hence the length of time between fic chapter updates and b) I don't have time for flamers. I've got other things to do. Constructive criticism is appreciated however random idiotic statements of "you suck!" are just going to get deleted. Does that blow a major hole in your perceived ego? Deal.

2) If you're a thumb-sucking "stolen-valor" obsessed ranter who gets pissed off over imaginary characters wearing the United States Military uniform, or have PTSD and can't distinguish between fictional characters and real ones; do me a favor and go suck down some agent orange with ice? I don't have the time nor the patience for people who've gotten shot through the skull or been in the blast zone of a mortar shell so close that they've addled their braincells the the point where they can't tell between fictional characters and reality. Far be it for me to denigrate your service, but I just don't have the patience to explain the difference between REAL and NOT REAL (FICTION).

No comments:

Post a Comment